HB - II Probe Nucleix mix Set - Dual- Labeled Probe miRNA Multi Assay kitTM
IMAGE LEGEND: HB mIR Multi Assay Kit System II synthesizes cDNA of one specific miRNA and makes it possible to detect a specific miRNA target with high specificity with a target specific RT Primer
- HB_ II Nucleic mix Set - miRNA Multi Assay kitTM includes:
- HB_ II Nucleic mix I : HB_ II Specific RT Primer + dNTP
- HB_ II Nucleic mix II : Extension Sequence + HB_ II Specific Primer
- HB_ II Dual – Labeled Probe : Probe + HB_ II 2X RT buffer
System 2: Detect specific microRNA with target-specific RT-Primer
- Synthesize cDNA by hybridization with HB Primer at the end of 3’ of the targeted miRNA.
- Form the final templates to amplify with HB Extension Sequence.
- Amplify the miRNA with Reverse Primer based on HB Extension Sequence and Forward Primer based on HB-RT primer.
HB - II Nucleic mix I: The HB_II Nucleic mix I is composed of the target-specific RT primer. The purpose of the primer is to extend the 3’end of the target miRNA.
HB - II RT Reaction kit: The HB_II RT Reaction kit includes HB_II 2X miR Multi buffer and HB_II miR Enzyme mix. cDNA is reverse transcribed from total RNA samples using HB_II Nucleic mix I and reagents from this kit.
HB_ II Real-time PCR Master mix kit: The HB_II Real-time PCR Master mix kit consist of HB_II 2X SYBR Green Master mix [or qPCR Master mix (dual-labeled probe)] and HB_II Oligo that are then used in real-time PCR, with HB_II Nucleic mix II.
HB_ II Nucleic mix II: The HB_II Nucleic mix II is used to quantify specific miRNA sequences in the cDNA. The primer mix and the extension sequence contains a part of the target miRNA sequence both of which are included in this kit.
HB_ II Dual-Labeled Probe: Dual-labeled probes have a reporter dye at the 5' end and a quencher at the 3' end. The HB_II Dual-labeled probes anneal specifically to a complementary sequence between the forward and reverse primer sites. The HB_II Dual-labeled probes are combined with the qPCR Master mix.