Primary Immunodeficiency (PID) Orientation Tube EuroFlow - RUO
Number of tests: 20 tests Lyophilized
Primary Immunodeficiency Orientation Tube
The Primary Inmunodeficiency Orientation Tube (PIDOT) has been designed alongside with a set of fully standardized methods and tools by the EuroFlow™ consortium for the study of Primary Immunodeficiencies.
The PIDOT kit has a broad applicability for many different PID of the lymphoid system providing a wide overview of the most relevant subsets of mature B-, T- and NK-cells.
Protected by patent
Peripheral blood sample stained with PIDOT kit. The APS diagrams (Automatic Population Separator, Infinicyt™ software) display B and T-cell subpopulations. The colored lines represent the standard deviation of each population.
VIALS OF PID Orientation Tube KIT ARE A LYOPHILIZED PRODUCT. READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECONSTITUTION:
The PID Orientation Tube preserves the stability of the pre-mixed combination of antibodies until expiration date shown on the label. Reconstitute each lyophilized vial containing the pre-mixed combinations with 300 μl of distilled water. Unused volume of reconstituted vial is stable during four weeks from date of reconstitution if it is stored in the dark at 2-8º C.
PID Orientation Tube kit contains 4 lyophilized vials. Each vial contains a 10 conjugated antibodies mixture designed for the screening of primary immunodeficiencies by flowcytometry (FC). This 6-colors tube can be used for the study of defects and numerical changes in the relative distribution of the different leukocyte populations and subpopulations(1-3) (antigen presenting cells, memory, naïve and effector B and T cells, etc.). This reagent must be used by FC qualified personal.
PID Orientation Tube kit contains sufficient volume for 20 tests and includes:
- Following reagents for specific tandem compensation ready to use in liquid format sufficient for 5 test (5μl/test):
• CD45-APC-C750. Specific compensation reagent for APC-C750 fluorochrome.
• CD4-PerCP-Cyanine5.5 (Specific compensation label CD4/IgM-PerCP-Cyanine5.5). Specific compensation reagent for PerCP-Cyanine5.5.
• CD19-PECyanine7 (Specific compensation label CD19/TCRγδ-PE-Cyanine7). Specific compensation reagent for PECyanine7.
- A combination of Surface Membrane (Sm) staining antibodies distributed in 4 lyophilized vials of 5 tests each and identified as follows:
• Antibody anti human IgD/CD8-FITC, clone: IADB6/UCHT-4, isotype: IgG2a/IgG2a
• Antibody anti human CD16/CD56-PE, clone: 3G8/C5.9, isotype: IgG1/IgG2b
• Antibody anti human CD4/IgM-PerCP-Cyanine5.5, clone: RPA-T4/MHM-88, isotype: IgG1 /IgG1
• Antibody anti human CD19/TCRγδ-PE-Cyanine7, clone: 19-1/TCR-1, isotype: IgG1/IgG1
• Antibody anti human CD3-APC, clone: UCHT-1, isotype: IgG1
• Antibody anti human CD45-APC-C750, clone: HI30, isotype: IgG1
- Fixative free ammonium chloride erythrocyte lysing solution (BulkLysisTM).
- Sigal LH. Basic science for the clinician 58: IgG subclases. J Clin Rheumatol. 2012 Sep;18(6):316-8.
- Warnatz K1, Denz A, Dräger R, Braun M, Groth C, Wolff-Vorbeck G, Eibel H, Schlesier M, Peter HH. Severe deficiency of switched memory B cells (CD27(+)IgM(-)IgD(-)) in subgroups of patients with common variable immunodeficiency: a new approach to classify a heterogeneous disease. Blood. 2002 Mar 1;99(5):1544-51.
- The Immune Response. Basic and Clinical Principles (2006). Tak W. Mak and Mary E. Saunders. Elsevier Academic Press.
- Kalina T, Flores-Montero J, van der Velden VHJ, Martin-Ayuso M, Böttcher S, Ritgen M, et al. EuroFlow standardization of flow cytometry instrument settings and immunophenotyping protocols. Leukemia, 26(9):1986-2010 (2012).
- Protection of Laboratory Workers from occupationally acquired infections. Second edition; approved guideline (2001). Villanova PA: National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards; Document M29-A2.
- Procedures for the collection of diagnostic bloodspecimens by venipuncture- approved standard; Fifth edition (2003). Wayne PA: National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards; Document H3-A5.
- Clinical applications of flow cytometry: Qualityassurance and immunophenotyping of lymphocytes; approved guideline (1998). Wayne PA: National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards; Document H42-A.