- Water molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms connected by covalent bonds.
- Used in chemical reactions as a solvent or reactant and less commonly as a solute or catalyst.
- Water is a common solvent, dissolving many ionic compounds.
- Supercritical water has recently been a topic of research. Oxygen-saturated supercritical water combusts organic pollutants efficiently.
- Nuclease free ultra Pure Water.
- For all your ultimate RNA preparations.
- Appearance: Colourless Liquid
- Boiling Point : 100 °C
- Density : 1.515 g/ml
- Melting Point: 318 °C
- RTECS Number: ZC0110000